The Science on Food, Nutrition & Brewery
VitaPulse is a cardiovascular supplement sold by Princeton Nutrients. The antioxidant formula that is VitaPulse is claimed to boost memory, maintain healthy levels of body fat, combat stress, keep you energetic and guarantee you general cardiovascular well-being. The active ingredients which include; N-acetyl cysteine (NAC), Pyrroloquinoline quinone(PQQ) and CoQ10, all which are known and proven to offer a number of health benefits.
Heart attacks are devastating in the sense that they more often than not claim lives. There are various reasons as to why cardiovascular malfunctions m ay happen. These include High cholesterol levels, stress and bad lifestyles like alcoholism and smoking. To prevent a heart attack, do the following;
· Eat healthy foods. This will ensure you pack your body with useful nutrients. It also keeps your blood vessels open for effective blood movement.
· Exercise regularly. Ensure you do intensive cardiovascular exercise for at least 20 minutes every day.
· Get enough rest. Enough sleep will guarantee you a healthy heart.
· Live a stress free life by keeping a positive attitude and engaging in activities that will help you keep a clear frame of mind.
· Drink lots of water.
A high cholesterol level is not good for a healthy living. It increases the risk of heart attacks. It is possible to keep cholesterol under control either by using this type of medication or by observing a healthy life style.
· Healthy eating is one of the most effective ways of taking care of cholesterol levels. Choose healthier fats. This will prevent your body from taking in LDL cholesterol (low density lipoprotein)
· Quitting habits like smoking might enhance HDL cholesterol (the good cholesterol) levels.
· Moderate physical activity will increase levels of high density lipoprotein in the body.
By now you might be wondering what this healthy supplement contains that is beneficial to your heart and overall health. Here are the three major ingredients found in the formula.
1) NAC — derived from L-cysteine, an amino acid with a great wealth of capabilities. These include easing chest pains, curbing bronchitis, healing kidney disease, heart attacks and flu.
2) PQQ — is an antioxidant known for its beneficial effects on the nervous system. PQQ is also known to prevent cancer and promote the growth of mitochondria which boost energy in the body.
3) CoQ10 — is a substance that is similar to vitamins and is found in all of our body’s cells. The ingredient is known to prevent heart attacks and maintain optimum cell function.
It is important to know that these ingredients may come with some side effects like dizziness, heart burn, mild headaches, fatigue, rash and vomiting. It is therefore advisable to see your pharmacist or physician in the event there are harsh side effects.
· Improved levels of cholesterol.
· Boost mitochondrial health and activity.
· Help in optimum function of the nervous system.
· Reduce oxidation levels in the body.
· Keeps skin looking supple and youthful.
Many of the benefits of this supplement are purportedly so because of the ingredients that are used to make. VitaPulse antioxidant is available on the Princeton Nutrients address at affordable costs. Its availability on retail stores is a little scarce. However, it has 60-90 day money back guarantee from the date of purchase.